Posts Tagged “Workout”

Does Boost Oxygen help you recover from workouts?

By |

Does Boost Oxygen help you recover from workouts?

I was sent a can of Boost Oxygen to try out as I hadn’t tried any similar products before I decided to test it and see whether it did what is described on the can. Boost Oxygen is 95% pure oxygen, with the remaining 5% being taken up by the flavour or aroma. The flavours…

Read more »