Does Boost Oxygen help you recover from workouts?

Boost Oxygen can

I was sent a can of Boost Oxygen to try out as I hadn’t tried any similar products before I decided to test it and see whether it did what is described on the can.

Boost Oxygen is 95% pure oxygen, with the remaining 5% being taken up by the flavour or aroma. The flavours include; Peppermint, Pink Grapefruit, Menthol Eucalyptus and a Natural.

I was sent the peppermint, and I must say that the flavour was accurate and tasted quite refreshing and not too overpowering.

On the front of the can, it states that this Boost flavour is good for aerobic performance, recharge and recover and altitude and poor air quality. Although it tells you that it lasts for 150 inhalations, it doesn’t tell you how many puffs you inhale per workout.

I tried Boost Oxygen out last Sunday before, during and after my workout, On Thursday at my HIIT session and on Friday before, after and during my exercise until the can ran out.

I’m not sure if this product is for everyone though. Yes, Boost already has thousands of people who use their products, and according to the way this is marketed, it appears that the people who are using it are attached to some kind of sport. Whether that’s hiking, swimming, cycling, surfing or driving in the Formula One, these products seem to enhance performance.

Did it do anything to me? As someone who visits the gym and swims almost daily I have to say that I’m slightly disappointed in the Boost Oxygen because I thought that I would feel more energised. However, I didn’t try using this with sports such as hiking, driving or climbing. I’ve heard that Boost Oxygen is good to take while climbing and flying at high altitude.

It didn’t really feel like it gave me many enhancements. If I took it for a longer or used it for different sports such as climbing or mountain biking, I might feel differently. Boost is a lot healthier than all those surgery sports drinks, and it’s worth a try if you like your sports. You can find more info on the Boost Oxygen website.

Have you tried Boost Oxygen or are you considering trying it out? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section or check out our YouTube channel if you haven’t already and visit our social media channels.

Boost Oxygen is 95% pure oxygen, with the remaining 5% being taken up by the flavour or aroma. The flavours include; Peppermint, Pink Grapefruit, Menthol Eucalyptus and a Natural.

I was sent the peppermint, and I must say that the flavour was accurate and tasted quite refreshing and not too overpowering.

On the front of the can, it states that this Boost flavour is good for aerobic performance, recharge and recover and altitude and poor air quality. Although it tells you that it lasts for 150 inhalations, it doesn’t tell you how many puffs you inhale per workout.

I tried Boost Oxygen out last Sunday before, during and after my workout, On Thursday at my HIIT session and on Friday before, after and during my exercise until the can ran out.

I’m not sure if this product is for everyone though. Yes, Boost already has thousands of people who use their products, and according to the way this is marketed, it appears that the people who are using it are attached to some kind of sport. Whether that’s hiking, swimming, cycling, surfing or driving in the Formula One, these products seem to enhance performance.

Did it do anything to me? As someone who visits the gym and swims almost daily I have to say that I’m slightly disappointed in the Boost Oxygen because I thought that I would feel more energised. However, I didn’t try using this with sports such as hiking, driving or climbing. I’ve heard that Boost Oxygen is good to take while climbing and flying at high altitude.

It didn’t really feel like it gave me many enhancements. If I took it for a longer or used it for different sports such as climbing or mountain biking, I might feel differently. Boost is a lot healthier than all those surgery sports drinks, and it’s worth a try if you like your sports. You can find more info on the Boost Oxygen website.

Have you tried Boost Oxygen or are you considering trying it out? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section or check out our YouTube channel if you haven’t already and visit our social media channels.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *